The EP Management and Consultancy Services is looking for well qualified and experienced persons as Administrative Assistant for a business NGO in Maputo
- Assist in all matters related to accounting.
- Assist in preparing reports and logistics for planned activities such as meetings, workshops and training.
- Assist in the acquisition, maintenance and inventory management of supplies and equipment for office use and project activities.
- Assist in travel arrangements, including booking airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, etc. for project activities.
- Assist in communication between company specialists, counterparts (the MS, 2 provincial and district counterparts), mainly in administrative and accounting work.
- Assist in public relations and publications.
- Comply with the guidelines provided by the company's experts for document management.
- Interpret / translate English into Portuguese and vice versa whenever deemed necessary for effective communications.
- Perform any other official functions requested by the company's experts.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the company's specialists in the day-to-day administrative work to implement the planned activities in a timely manner and in accordance with the company's Rules and Regulations, including:
- Acquisition and management of inventory / maintenance of commodities and equipment, and Archiving of project documents in each office.
- He/she is expected to work on the necessary tasks under the guidance of specialists in the company.
The Application must be made through the link available below
End date of work 08/17/2021