The h2n (h2n) Association is recruiting for its staff an Administration Coordinator (m/f) for Maputo.
The Administration Coordinator will be based in Maputo. He (she) shall oversee the main administrative activities of the office, providing support to programmatic and finance areas. The role includes leading the communication and execution of organizational and logistical activities related to project implementation. h2n is looking for a professional capable of identifying solutions to operational challenges and ensuring a favorable and safe working environment, in accordance with Mozambican legislation. The selected candidate will be based in the office, must have technical knowledge in administration. The position requires a creative, open and flexible mindset.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Degree in management, administration or related areas;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administration and logistical support in the context of NGOs;
- Ability to negotiate professionally and efficiently with suppliers;
- Ability to identify needs and plan effectively, autonomously and responsibly;
- Be fluent in English and Portuguese.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants should send an email to email@example.com with “Administration Coordinator – [applicant's name]” written in the subject field. Attach your motivation letter, a maximum of 20 lines, and your CV with three contactable references.
Candidates who do not follow these instructions will be automatically disqualified by the system.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: August 25, 2021.
Please indicate the source of the vacancy in your application.
Candidates selected in the first phase will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.